Key Results Areas
- High value sales against quarterly and event targets.
- To identify high-level sponsorship sales opportunities with existing and new accounts, understanding and identifying business objectives within major accounts.
- Adopting a consultative sales approach.
- Responsibility for maximizing those events where you are solely responsible for sponsorship revenue.
- Client retention - to provide a high level of account management service and strengthen the client relationship.
- New business development – proactively increase the sales universe and identify new event opportunities to develop our portfolio.
Strong relationships will be built primarily over the telephone as clients and prospects will be located generally remotely. Field based activity may be beneficial when possible but is not required.
Communicate regularly with internal colleagues – production, marketing and logistics to ensure that all opportunities are addressed and that the client receives the best possible level of service regardless of the contact point.
- Bachelors Degree or higher is a plus but not required.
- Passion and experience in strategic sales, new business wins, and account management.
- Passionate customer focused attitude.
- Idea generator, initiative-taker.
- Strong interpersonal, listening and communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation and rapport building skills.
- High degree of empathy and business acumen.
- Strong drive and ambition.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Team player.
Comfy Enterprises will become a market share leader in the cannabis industry. We understand that it takes hard work and dedication to achieve your goals. Our team of corporate professionals has over 10 years of Corporate America experience with companies such as Procter & Gamble, Arnold Worldwide, Groupon, General Electric, and Nike. So, we offer a fun opportunity to further developed your talent while being comfy at the same time. Remember, every can have a good day, but together we can have Comfy Days