Digital Marketing Intern
ComfyTree Enterprises * Remote Positions Available*
ComfyTree Enterprises is a new and emerging industry leader in consulting services for the cannabis industry. ComfyTree is a start-up company based in the Midwest and markets its services throughout the United States. At ComfyTree Enterprises, our mission is to provide economical consulting solutions and entrepreneurship education to individuals looking to enter into the cannabis business. We are committed to presenting complex information about cannabis in a user-friendly, relaxing, and comfyway. We also are a legal enterprise and strive for benefitting from the emerging industry while avoiding legal risks. The ComfyTree team is made up of professionals from Fortune 500 company backgrounds that have taken their knowledge into the cannabis industry.
Are you looking for real world experience in a new and exciting industry? Are you looking for a relevant experience and transferable skills? Would you enjoy working with and learning from a team of entrepreneurs and be treated as an equal player instead of fetching coffee and doing donut runs? Of course you are. Comfy Tree Enterprises has an immediate opening for a Digital Marketing Intern. Our interns feel a sense of accomplishment because their ideas directly impact the Comfytree marketing strategy.No agency experience? No problem. Come with a strong work ethic and a passion for knowledge and we will get you up to speed. Things change everyday in the cannabis industry as people across the nation become more aware of the opportunities in the legal cannabis industries. It is important that our interns keep up with current events as well as have strong organization skills and attention to detail. We need someone who is knowledgeable about social media platforms to help us reach multiple cities in an engaging, professional and….(cough)…economical way. New entrepreneurs are born everyday and while we are teaching entrepreneurs in our workshops interns may also benefit from entrepreneurship knowledge.
- Support the Comfy Tree team by providing creative and strategic ideas to grow the organization and increase sales
- Translate client’s goals and objectives into actionable & measurable digital marketing programs including SEO, PPC, social, mobile, email, online media, website strategy and other digital components
- Audit of client’s existing digital marketing efforts and develop strategies to increase ROI and awareness
- Identifying the most appropriate target markets to position advertising to
- Plan, execute and monitor digital/social media campaigns as well as educate ComfyTree management on social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, YouTube, Google +, Pinterest, Tumblr, WordPress blogs and emerging social networks/technologies)
- Do competitive benchmarking on best practices in advertising within the industry
- Currently enrolled at an accredited institution or have obtained degree
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- An understanding of the impact of social media across digital marketing channels and the ability to discuss its value and ROI for both consumer and B2B clients
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, organizational skills
- Enthusiasm for entrepreneurship a plus
Interested candidates should send a resume